Miss Sophie’s hotels are a part of the Bohemian Hostels & Hotels (BOHO CO) network, founded in 1999 by Mathias Schwender, who was at that time a student of theology from Germany. The company has since grown from the first Sir Toby’s hostel in Holešovice to the current 5 hotels and 4 hostels on two continents. Every type of customer can find their own temporare home here, from a group of backpackers to families with children, to businessmen or a group of old friends. Do you need dormitory rooms, or do you prefer boutique hotels? See for yourself at BOHO CO – what is it?
The main vision and mission of the company is to make the world a better place through its services.
“We provide a welcoming place in which our people and guests are individually attended to and experience a sense of delight and community.”
- Sir Toby’s – today, it is a legendary backpacker hostel in Prague’s Holešovice. This is where BOHO CO started,
- Czech Inn – a design hostel, ideal for large groups, in Vinohrady,
- Sophie’s Hostel– a boho-chic hostel in Prague New Town,
- somewhere nice – an eco-friendly hostel in exotic Ghana that spreads the values and style of BOHO CO to the world.
- Miss Sophie’s New Town – a sophisticated boutique hotel in the centre of Prague with a private wellness spa,
- Miss Sophie’s Downtown – the newest hotel near the central station, inspired by train interiors,
- Miss Sophie’s Olomouc – a boutique hotel in a 14th-century house with a spacious café right in the centre of historic Olomouc,
- Amadeus Hotel – a gallery hotel in Žižkov, Miss Sophie’s Žižkov to be,
- The Nicholas Hotel Residence – Miss Sophie’s partner hotel, a charming apartment hotel in Prague, just a 5-minute walk from Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.
AND THAT IS NOT ALL…
We also offer the following services to our lovely guests:
- Miss Sophie’s Wellness – private wellness spa at Miss Sophie’s New Town in Prague – also available for non-hotel guests,
- Sophie’s Café – in Miss Sophie’s Olomouc building, try the famous waffles with fragrant coffee right in the hotel building,
- Sophie’s Bar – at Sophie’s Hostel in Prague, you can enjoy coffee, drinks, and brunch at unbeatable prices – all with friendly service,
- Czech Inn BAR – concerts, stand-up comedians, karaoke, and above all the atmosphere of a vibrant hostel,
- Czech Inn KAFE – a cafe in the Czech Inn building, where it is a pleasure to start the day. Gluten-free sweets are also available.
We truly live out our vision. Our profits primarily go to the further development of the company. Currently, we are working on a public sanitary facility project in Accra, Ghana. We care about sustainability. We make a difference.